BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年5月18日月曜日

62%

Today,my sis told me that her B.M Exam Result got same marks.I tot she got a high mark,but out of my speculate,she got 62%!!!I can't BELIEVE!!!Juz like a nightmare!!!My Year 1 de B.M Exam Result got 98% n 100%!!!How can it be!!!I think I'll give my sis a present if she improve in next exam...but I dunno wat present should I give 2 her...pls giv comments...
The question of her exam paper(that she did wrong):
1.Apakah rasa buah mangis?
A.manis
B.masam
C.pahit
D.masin
She choose D
2.Kulit buah manggis berwarna apa?
A.putih
B.ungu
C.hitam
D.biru
She choose A
3.Apakah warna isi buah manggis?
A.hitam
B.ungu
C.putih
D.biru
She choose B
4.Buah manggis berbentuk apa?
A.segi tiga
B.segi empat
C.bujur
D.bulat
She choose C
5.Di manakah ibu membeli buah manggis?
A.pasar
B.rumah
C.sekolah
D.kanitn
She choose D
All the question I wrote up there she got wrong!OMG!How "clever" she is...